Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £83.27Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.00Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 25 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing exclusively on engineering and technology, this guide maps relevant information sources. The author highlights basic perspectives, access tools and English-language resources, such as directories, encyclopaedias, indexes and libraries. The text also discusses how engineers use information.
- Author BiographyCHARLES R. LORD is Campus Librarian, University of Washington, Tacoma. He was named the Ei/SLA Engineering Librarian of the Year, 1997.
- Author(s)Charles R. Lord
- Date of Publication15/08/2000
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleReference Sources in Science & Technology
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight698 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.