All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.40Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £34.98
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £101.82Trending at £119.71
- £10.09Trending at £12.98
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £33.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis encyclopaedic-style guide to international relations and diplomacy consists of 900 entries, arranged broadly by key concepts, such as diplomatic relations, diplomatic agreements, force and diplomacy, doctrines, policies and tactics. It ranges from the Vienna Congress in 1815 to 2000.
- Author BiographyMichael Fry is Professor of IR, University of Southern California. Erik Goldstein is Professor of IR, Boston University. Richard Langhome is Professor of IR and Director of the Center for International Change and Governance, Rutgers University.
- Author(s)Erik Goldstein,Michael Fry,Richard Langhorne
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/11/2002
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.