All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its 26th year, Guide to Literary Agents is a writer's best resource for finding a literary agent who can represent their work to publishing houses, big and small. With different options in stores and on the Internet, trust the book that's sold more than 300,000 copies.
- Author BiographyChuck Sambuchino (Cincinnati, OH) is an editor, best-selling humor book author, and authority on how to get published. He edits the Guide to Literary Agents as well as the Children's Writer's & Illustrator's Market. His Guide to Literary Agents Blog (guidetoliteraryagents.com/blog)--all about agents, submissions and platform--is one of the largest blogs in publishing.
- Author(s)Chuck Sambuchino
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication14/09/2016
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLebanon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintF & W Publications Inc
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Edition Statement2017 ed.
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £6.20Trending at £7.20
- £14.79Trending at £20.13
- £16.74Trending at £18.79
- £7.92Trending at £9.55
- £17.26Trending at £17.57
- £7.11Trending at £8.34
- £6.14Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.