All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe acquisition of out-of-print materials provides unique challenges to librarians in all types of libraries. Guide to Out-of-Print Materials offers a helpful overview of tools (both traditional and electronic) and techniques available for locating and purchasing these often hard-to-find items.
- Author BiographyNarda Tafuri is an Assistant Professor and Acquisitions Librarian at the University of Scranton and has published several articles on out-of-print books. Anna Seaberg has chaired the Music Library Association's Public Libraries Committee and is currently the Music Selection Librarian for the King County Library System in Issaquah, Washington. Gary Handman is the Director of the UC Berkeley Media Resources Center. He is the editor of two editions of Video Collection Development in Multi-type Libraries,and has taught and lectured extensively on topics relating to film and video librarianship and film studies.
- Author(s)Anna Seaberg,Gary Handman,Narda Tafuri
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication12/12/2003
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleALCTS Acquisitions Guides Series
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.