Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £5.47Trending at £9.89
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
About this product
- DescriptionProject management is too often considered to be work done only by those called 'project managers'. Responsibility is delegated to individuals who struggle against sometimes impossible odds to bring about a successful outcome. This guide describes how to manage a project and how to ensure that the whole organisation can contribute to its success.
- Author BiographyPaul Roberts specialises and has worked extensively in the field of project, programme and change management with organisations such as British Airways, ComputaCenter, The Economist, HBOS, Ministry of Defence, Pfizer, Inland Revenue, Royal Mail, Somerfield and Wilco.
- Author(s)Paul Roberts
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2007
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEconomist Books
- Out-of-print date28/01/2013
- Width142 mm
- Height223 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.