CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.49
- £5.27Trending at £5.64
- £7.96Trending at £8.25
- £5.94Trending at £7.98
- £11.68Trending at £12.99
- £9.14Trending at £12.37
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
About this product
- DescriptionWith a rare specificity of focus on the Hispanic population that forms the largest ethnic minority in the United States, this guide features up-to-date material on psychological assessment of Hispanics and includes information on tests available in Spanish.
- Author BiographyLorraine T. Benuto received her doctoral degree in psychology from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She is a licensed clinical psychologist and she currently works at the University of Nevada, Reno as a clinical psychologist where she provides treatment to victims of sexual assault, sexual abuse, and child physical abuse. Dr. Benuto is also the associate director of the Nevada Caregiver Support Center where she works with individuals who have dementia and their families. Finally, Dr. Benuto chairs doctoral dissertations at Northcentral University. Dr. Benuto completed her APA-accredited internship at the VA in San Juan, Puerto Rico where she delivered psychological services to a culturally diverse clientele presenting with depression, anxiety, and dementia. Dr. Benuto has extensive experience delivering evidence-based treatments and conducting psychological assessments with the Latino population. She has delivered professional presentations at state, national, and international conferences on topics related to cultural competence and is co-editing Handbook of Adolescent Health Psychology, Guidelines to Psychological Assessment with African Americans, and Guidelines to Psychological Assessment with Asian Americans for Springer.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/09/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note37 Tables, black and white; XV, 422 p. 15 illus., 12 illus. in color.
- Weight1015 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byLorraine T. Benuto
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.