CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.92
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- Author(s)James A. Bemis,Norman Deane,Robert J. Wineman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleDevelopments in Nephrology
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of Contents1. Evolution of hemodialyzer reprocessing.- 2. Reprocessing techniques.- 3. Solute and water transport and sterilant removal in reused dialyzers.- 4. Microbiologic principles applied to reprocessing hemodialyzers.- 5. Record-keeping procedures for dialyzer reuse.- 6. Clinical responses to new and reprocessed hemodialyzers.- 7. Use and reuse of dialyzers in Europe.- 8. Technical aspects of reuse in Europe.- 9. Immune response to reuse: anti-N-like antibodies.- 10. Immune response to reuse: anaphylatoxins and IgE.- 11. Automated reprocessing.- 12. Regulations and standards.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.