Save on Computer & IT
- £6.79Trending at £13.24
- £23.15Trending at £24.00
- £38.89Trending at £41.78
- £11.82Trending at £15.88
- £29.42Trending at £40.00
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.86Trending at £29.78
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces readers to the concepts, terminology, protocols, and services that the Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) suite uses to make the Internet work. This title provides the troubleshooting knowledge and tools that network administrators and analysts need to keep their systems running smoothly.
- Author BiographyEd Tittel worked as an instructor for Austin Community College from 1997 through 2003 and taught at Interop from 1996 to 2004. He is a Network Certified Professional, and works as a full-time freelance writer and consultant in Austin, TX. He has contributed to over 130 books on computing across a broad range of subjects, and is the author of numerous titles published by Course Technology. He also writes and blogs for numerous TechTarget.com and other Websites. Jeffrey L. Carrell is a network systems and security instructor, and course developer to HP Networking. In addition, Jeff is a network consultant on IPv6 systems interoperability and presents IPv6 lectures and hands-on labs at various technical conferences. His involvement in the computer industry for 32 years has culminated in the concentration of his endeavors in the internetworking portion of the industry for over 25 of those years. His designs are in thousands of networks throughout the world. Jeff has enjoyed successful career advancements with several well-known network equipment manufacturers as a pre-sales consulting engineer and technical instructor. In an end-user position he has designed mission-critical/high-availability networks. Laura Chappell is the principal behind the Protocol Analysis Institute and regularly teaches commercial classes on network analysis and her security toolkit, for open enrollment as well as on-site for private clients all over the world. She is also a regular speaker and keynote at Novell Brainshare, the High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA), and at the Wireshark Sharkfest conferences.
- Author(s)Ed Tittel,Jeffrey Carrell,Laura Chappell
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1265 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.