All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis study is intended for librarians who are responsible for writing collection development policies and refers not only to the proper process of planning a library's information resources, but also to other activities, incorporated into or co-ordinated with the collection development policy.
- Author BiographyAmanda Maple is Music Librarian at the Pennsylvania State University. Jean Morrow is Director of Libraries at the New England Conservatory of Music and Professor at Simmons College.
- Author(s)Amanda Maple,Jean Morrow
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleMusic Library Association Technical Reports
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteglossary, bibliography, index
- Weight195 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.