All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreated with the input of parents and professionals, this step-by-step guide shows exactly how to create effective Social Stories(TM) for children with an autism spectrum disorder. This book shows how to go from using ready-made stories to writing tailored stories that will improve social understanding, following Carol Gray's popular guidelines.
- Author BiographyChris Williams is a Clinical Psychologist and Barry Wright is a Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist. They have both worked for the NHS with children with ASDs and their families for over 20 years. They are the authors of How to Live with Autism and Asperger Syndrome: Practical Strategies for Parents and Professionals and Intervention and Support for Parents and Carers of Children and Young People on the Autism Spectrum: A Resource for Trainers, both published by JKP. They both live in North Yorkshire, UK.
- Author(s)Barry Wright,Chris Williams
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/10/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.98Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.49
- £11.78Trending at £11.98
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £6.95Trending at £7.09
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.