Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.49Trending at £9.99
- £34.99Trending at £37.78
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £8.30Trending at £15.98
- £9.66Trending at £14.59
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £7.75Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing William T Sherman's capture of Chattanooga, the Union Army initiated a series of battles and operations that took it from the Tennessee border to the outskirts of Atlanta - with bloody confrontations at places such as Resaca and New Hope Church. This title offers introduction to Sherman's route.
- Author BiographyJay Luvaas is a former history professor at the U.S. Army History Institute and the U.S. Army War College. Harold W. Nelson, a retired brigadier general, is a former U.S. Army Chief of Military History. Luvaas and Nelson have also coedited series guides to the battles of Antietam, Gettysburg, and Chancellorsville and Fredericksburg.
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication28/05/2008
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleU.S.Army War College Guides to Civil War Battles
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note35 illustrations, 41 maps
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byHarold W. Nelson,Jay Luvaas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.