All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £16.45
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.99
- £13.23Trending at £14.98
- £24.44Trending at £26.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionComplete preparation for issuing or taking a flight review including both the ground and flight requirements.
- Author BiographyJackie Spanitz: Jackie Spanitz holds a bachelor of science in aviation technology from Western Michigan University and a masters in aeronautics science from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. As Director of Curriculum Development for ASA, Jackie oversees new and existing product development, ranging from textbooks and flight computers to flight simulation software products, and integration of these products into new and existing curricula. She also provides technical support, research for product development, and project management. Jackie holds Instructor and Commercial Pilot certificates. She is the author of Guide to the Flight Review, Private Pilot Syllabus, Instrument Rating Syllabus, and Commercial Pilot Syllabus, is the technical editor for ASA's Test Prep series, and has written for numerous aviation publications.
- Author(s)Jackie Spanitz
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleOral Exam Guide Series
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content NoteB&W photos, B&W illustrations, 18 tables
- Weight199 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.