Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- Author(s)Roy H. Bible
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/05/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1967
- Table Of ContentsSection 1 General considerations, appearance of a good spectrum, concept of the chemical shift, use of the integration curve, and D2O exchange.- Section 2 First-order spin systems, presence of impurities, and an unknown.- Section 3 General problems involving chemical shifts, first-order spin systems, exchange rates, and use of the integration curve.- Section 4 First-order couplings to H2, C13, F19, and P31; spinning side bands.- Section 5 Simple unexpected nonequivalence of protons.- Section 6 Higher-order spin systems; AB, AB2, A2B2, A?2B?2, ABX, and ABC; calculations for AB, AB2, and ABX; virtual coupling.- Section 7 General problems involving higher-order patterns..- Section 8 Unexpected nonequivalence of protons involving higher-order spin systems.- Section 9 General problems.- Answers.- Appendix A Characteristic positions of various proton signals at 60 Mcps with reference to internal tetramethylsilane.- Appendix B Shoolery's additive constants.- Appendix C Major factors which affect the magnitude of coupling constants.- Appendices D, E, and F General note.- Spin-spin coupling constants for protons on saturated systems.- Spin-spin coupling constants for aldehydic protons and protons on multiple bonds.- Spin-spin coupling constants for protons on aromatic systems.- Molecular Formula Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.