All listings for this product
About this product
- Description`Hall et al bring many years of practice and academic experience to their material. The book is accessible in its style and makes extensive use of interesting case histories' - Eisteach (Journal for the Irish Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy) Guided Imagery is a unique, practical guide to using imagery in one-to-one therapeutic work with clients.
- Author BiographyDr Carol Hall is an Associate Professor at the School of Nursing, University of Nottingham. She enjoys teaching practical elements of nursing within pre-registration nursing curricula, as well as supervising pre- and post-registration students in their dissertations and theses. She has a background in Children's Nursing and Nursing Education.
- Author(s)Carol Hall,Diane Young,Eric Hall,Pamela Stradling
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/09/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £26.61Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £11.60Trending at £13.41
- £19.28Trending at £20.68
- £17.29Trending at £22.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.