All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited volume systematically describes the major adaptations of the Bonny Method of Guided Imagery which accommodate a variety of contexts and client groups. The international contributors, who each use these adaptations in their own clinical practice, provide theoretical and practical details of the approach used for their client group.
- Author BiographyDenise Grocke is Emeritus Professor at the University of Melbourne. She has practiced Guided Imagery and Music for over 25 years and music therapy for over 40 years, particularly with people who have psychiatric disorders, neurological disorders and those with dementia. She is a Fellow of the Association for Music and Imagery in the US and has been the Keynote Speaker at international conferences in GIM in the US, Canada and Europe. Denise is co-author of Receptive Methods in Music Therapy, also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers, with Tony Wigram. Torben Moe has been a Primary Trainer in GIM since 1995 and has run training programs in a number of countries in Northern Europe. He is a Fellow of the Association for Music and Imagery in the US and has worked as a music therapist with people who have psychiatric disorders, personality disorders, neurological disorders and brain damage. He founded the Danish GIM Network in 1992, and today he is the Chair of the Steering Board of the European Association of Music and Imagery (EAMI).
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note31 colour artwork in 12pp central plate
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byDenise Grocke,Torben Moe
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £27.55Trending at £30.25
- £12.42Trending at £17.90
- £27.06Trending at £29.68
- £24.98Trending at £25.62
- £20.58Trending at £28.98
- £17.99Trending at £25.88
- £9.42Trending at £14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.