Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors set forth the theory and rationale behind adopting a Guided Inquiry approach to PreK-12 education, as well as the expertise, roles and responsibilities of each member of the instructional team.
- Author BiographyCarol C. Kuhlthau is professor emerita of library and information science at Rutgers University, where she directed the graduate program in school librarianship that has been rated number one in the country by U.S. News & World Report.Leslie K. Maniotes, NBCT, MEd, PhD, is a teacher effectiveness coach in Denver Public Schools, a curriculum and literacy specialist, and a national consultant on inquiry learning and instructional design.Ann K. Caspari is senior museum educator for the Smithsonian Early Enrichment Center.
- Author(s)Ann K. Caspari,Carol Collier Kuhlthau,Leslie K. Maniotes
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Out-of-print date11/02/2017
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.