All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- Description. an important text for practitioners. this text is avaluable tool that develops self-inquiry skills.
- Author BiographyChris Johns is Reader in Advanced Nursing Practice at the University of Bedfordshire and is one of the leading proponents of reflective theory (Nursing Times, 2000). He has authored and edited several books in reflective practice for Wiley-Blackwell including Becoming a Reflective Practitioner, Transforming Nursing through Reflective Practice, and Engaging Reflection in Practice.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight632 g
- Width188 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byChristopher Johns
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.