Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionRev. ed. of: Quality caring in nursing / Joanne R. Duffy. c2009.
- Author BiographyNancy J. Cibulka, PhD, WHNP, BC, FNP, BC, FAANP, is a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner at Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Washington University OB-GYN clinic in St. Louis, MO, USA where she provides prenatal and well woman care for inner city women and for HIV-infected women. She is also Adjunct Clinical Professor in Nursing, Saint Louis University, Adjunct Clinical Instructor in OB/GYN (Washington University School of Medicine, and Family Nurse Practitioner, TakeCare Health Systems (St. Louis). She has over 30 years of nursing experience. Dr. Cibulka has published papers in the JOGNN, AJN, JANAC, Antiviral Therapy, JNP, Journal of Nursing Education, and the Journal of AANP, among others. She has presented papers at national conferences, including NONPF, JOGNN, MNRS, STT International, AANP, Annual EBP Conference. Honors and awards include: Research Abstract Award (AANP 2008); Research Poster (STTI 2005); School of Health Professions Distinguished Faculty Award (2005); Scholarship/Fellowship Award (Abbott Labs 2005); Maryville University President's Faculty Award for Exemplary Service for Scholarship (2005), among others. In June 2012, Dr. Cibulka was inducted into the Fellows of the AANP. Mary Lee Barron, PhD, FNP, BC, is Associate Professor, School of Nursing, St. Louis University, USA where she is Director of the Advanced Nursing Practice Programs. Additionally, she is Director, St. Louis University Nursing Center for Fertility Education and has over 30 years of nursing experience. She served in the US Naval Reserve (1975-89) where she advanced to rank of Lieutenant Commander. Dr. Barron has published 13 peer-reviewed journal articles (Journal of Reproductive Medicine, Biological Research for Nursing, JOGNN, Fertility & Sterility, American Journal of Maternal-Child Nursing, Journal of Perinatal-Neonatal Nursing, Journal of Advanced Nursing, and Clinical Nurse Specialist. Dr. Barron has authored the March of Dimes module on Antepartum Care and Laboratory Examination since 1998 and served as a Visiting Professor presenting on Born Too Soon for the Los Angeles Chapter. She has authored 10 book chapters and presents widely on topics related to breastfeeding health benefits, natural family planning, obesity and pregnancy, and HRT. She has presented regionally and nationally including NONPF , MNRS, and the Catholic Medical Association. Dr. Barron is the recipient of several awards including: Leadership Academy Fellow (AACN), Alpha Sigma Nu (Jesuit Honor Society), STTI. She serves as a manuscript reviewer for Clinical Nursing Research, Linacre Quarterly (J Cath Med Assoc), MCN, and Biological Research for Nursing.
- Author(s)Mary Lee Barron,Nancy J. Cibulka
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Note20 illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.