CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionReviews the state-of-the-art in personal computer-based data acquisition systems for application in the hydraulic engineering community. This title provides the engineer with information on various aspects of data acquisition systems such as: types of data acquisition systems; uncertainty in measurement system; and more.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.