All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuilt and Shame
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Jenny Chamarette is a College Lecturer and Director of Studies in French at Murray Edwards College, Cambridge. She specialises in French and European cinema and time-based media, film and art theory, and twentieth-century French thought. Jennifer Higgins is a Junior Research Fellow at St Anne's College, Oxford. She specialises in nineteenth- and early twentieth-century French poetry, and particularly English responses to this poetry via translation.
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- Language(s)eng, fre
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleModern French Identities
- Series Part/Volume Number79
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2009
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Weight330 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJenny Chamarette,Jenny Higgins
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.