Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the tale of Mark, who grows up in a familiar but not quite recognisable country. When his parents die, he is left in the hands of the unscrupulous Mr Spector, a shady government agent, who sees him through his schooling, employment and even his accommodation. Now, Mark tries to break off with Mr Spector to pursue an engagement with Carla.
- Author BiographyANNA KAVAN, nee Helen Woods (1901-1968) was first published in 1929 under her married name Helen Ferguson. After the collapse of her second marriage she had a nervous breakdown and emerged from her treatment as Anna Kavan - a character from one of her novels.A life long heroine addict, she died of heart failure in 1968.
- Author(s)Anna Kavan
- PublisherPeter Owen Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPeter Owen Publishers
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £4.99Trending at £6.81
- £12.33Trending at £16.54
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.11Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.