All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEdited collection on volatile African state Guinea-Bissau
- Author BiographyPatrick Chabal was for many years a Professor at King's College London, latterly as Chair of African History and Politics. He wrote many key works including Amilcar Cabral: Revolutionary Leadership and People's War, Africa Works (with Jean-Pascal Daloz) and Africa: The Politics of Suffering and Smiling. He died in January 2014. Toby Green is Lecturer in Lusophone African History and Culture at King's College London. He has written and edited many works about the history of Guinea-Bissau and the wider sub-region, most recently (as editor), Brokers of Change: Atlantic Commerce and Cultures in Pre-Colonial Western Africa.
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Edited byPatrick Chabal,Toby Green
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.32
- £24.31Trending at £34.91
- £9.41Trending at £16.95
- £9.53Trending at £14.94
- £7.60Trending at £9.97
- £18.98Trending at £29.93
- £7.60Trending at £8.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.