All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.37Trending at £29.99
- £9.34Trending at £9.49
- £6.03Trending at £6.57
- £7.20Trending at £12.99
- £4.83Trending at £5.99
- £1.19Trending at £1.23
- £0.99Trending at £1.14
About this product
- DescriptionEleventh revised edition of the reference guide to the British pop charts. The book covers every single which has charted since 1952 and contains enough pop facts and feats to settle the fiercest pub debate, whether on specific chart rankings or long term trends.
- PublisherGuinness World Records Limited
- Date of Publication01/11/1977
- GenreUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuinness World Records Limited
- Out-of-print date07/04/1995
- Content NoteIll.
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Edited byJonathan Rice,Tim Rice
Most relevant reviews
- yellowbats10 Mar, 2017by
Great Book full of information
Owned this book years ago and accidentally threw it out, so i'm delighted to get hold of another copy.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.