Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.72Trending at £22.77
- £18.97Trending at £26.94
- £13.04Trending at £16.87
- £14.89Trending at £19.88
- £8.29Trending at £9.92
- £12.18Trending at £17.93
- £11.66Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe guitar is one of the most evocative instruments in the world. This book explores how people use guitars and guitar music in various nations across the world as a musical and symbolic basis for creating identities. Guitars play a crucial part in shaping the commercial music industry, educational music programmes, and local community atmosphere.
- Author BiographyAndy Bennett Lecturer in Sociology,University of Surrey Kevin Dawe Lecturer, School of Music, University of Leeds
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Edited byAndy Bennett,Kevin Dawe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.