All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionFray Angelico Chavez was an American Franciscan priest, historian, researcher, author, poet, and painter. This collection of writings combines Chavez's early fiction with his little-known novel Guitars and Adobes , originally published in 1931-32 in serialised form.
- Author BiographyFray Angelico Chavez was an American Franciscan priest, historian, researcher, author, poet, and painter. As archivist for the Santa Fe Archdiocese, he undertook the cataloguing and translating of Spanish archives that allowed for a re-evaluation of the history of New Mexico. Ellen McCracken is professor in the Department of Spanish and Portuguese at the University of California (Santa Barbara).
- Author(s)Fray Angelico Chavez
- PublisherMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2009
- Place of PublicationNew Mexico
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Content Note30 b/w lithographs
- Weight702 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edited byEllen McCracken
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.