All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £5.58
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £9.47Trending at £9.97
- £10.20Trending at £11.88
- £17.29Trending at £19.09
- £12.27Trending at £14.91
About this product
- DescriptionAssesses the vital energy issues such as: the globalization of the gas trade, trends in crude quality; cooperation between consumers and producers; links between national and foreign oil companies; future demand for Gulf energy; prospects for augmented Gulf production; and, sustainability of Saudi Arabia's excess capacity.
- Author BiographyThe Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research is based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- PublisherThe Emirates Center for Strategic Studies & Research
- Date of Publication21/12/2006
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationAbu Dhabi
- Country of PublicationUnited Arab Emirates
- ImprintThe Emirates Center for Strategic Studies & Research
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.