Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe second amendment is the most hotly debated and controversial right in the Constitution. This anthology includes selections from legal cases, hunting stories, public policy briefs and journalistic accounts. Anyone looking for a fair, even-handed account of the gun issue will find it in this book.
- Author BiographyAndrew J. McClurg is professor of law at the Florida International University College of Law. David Kopel is Research Director at the Independence Institute in Golden, Colorado. Brannon Denning is Assistant Professor of Law at Southern Illinois University Law School.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAndrew J. McClurg,Brannon P. Denning,David B. Kopel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.