All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating tour through the history of one of America's most controversial issues: gun control.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Spitzer is Distinguished Service Professor and Chair of the Political Science Department at SUNY Cortland. He is the author of 15 books, including five on the presidency and five on gun policy, and of over 600 articles, essays, and papers appearing in many books, journals, newspapers, and web sites on many American politics subjects. He is a former president of the Presidency and Executive Politics organization of the APSA.
- Author(s)Robert Spitzer
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight470 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.