All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is a rare and remarkable soul who becomes legendary during the course of his life by virtue of great service to others. Sri K Pattabhi Jois was such a soul, and through his teaching of yoga, he transformed the lives of countless people. The author paints a unique portrait of a unique man, revealed through the accounts of his students.
- Author BiographyGuy Donahaye and Eddie Stern became students of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois in 1991. Donahaye is the director of the Ashtanga Yoga Shala NYC. Stern is the director of the Ashtanga Yoga New York and Sri Ganesh Temple, and is the copublisher and editor of Namarupa.
- Author(s)Eddie Stern,Guy Donahaye
- PublisherFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £90.00Trending at £109.94
- £14.67Trending at £15.43
- £23.29Trending at £25.84
- £12.18Trending at £13.48
- £30.59Trending at £36.65
- £8.49Trending at £10.82
- £12.17Trending at £16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.