All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.97
- £4.42Trending at £6.38
- £5.31Trending at £8.99
- £7.82Trending at £8.26
- £3.49Trending at £5.96
- £4.58Trending at £5.96
- £2.99Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionGustave Caillebotte has come to be recognized as one of the most dynamic and original artists of the impressionist movement in Paris. This book features fifty of Caillebotte's paintings, including post-conservation images of Paris Street and Rainy Day. It offers critical insights into his inspiration and subjects.
- Author BiographyMary Morton is curator and head of the department of French paintings at the National Gallery of Art. George Shackelford is senior deputy director at the Kimbell Art Museum in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Author(s)George T. M. Shackelford,Mary Morton
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication22/06/2015
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note150 colour plates
- Width241 mm
- Height305 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.