Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.81Trending at £14.47
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Microbiology and Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Number308
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note5 Tables, black and white; XI, 210 p.
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFritz Melchers,Tasuku Honjo
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2006
- Table Of ContentsPreface.- Role of the Innate Immune System and Host-Commensal Mutualism.- Molecular Networks Orchestrating GALT development.- Lymphoid Tissue Inducer Cells in Intestinal Immunity.- Lymphocyte Homing to Gut Mucosa.- IGA Adaptation to the Presence of Commensal Bacteria in the Intestine.- Intestinal IgA Synthesis. A Primitive From of Adaptive Immunity that Regulates Microbial Communitities in the Gut.- B Cell Recruitment and Selection in Mouse GALT Germinal Centers in Response to Commensal Flora, in the Absence of BCR-Mediated Antigen Recognition.- Structural Insights Into Antibody-Mediated Mucosal Immunity.- Subject Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.