All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritical texts, translations, documents, and photographs on the work of the Situationist International.
- Author BiographyTom McDonough is Associate Professor of Art History at Binghamton University, State University of New York. He is the author of The Beautiful Language of My Century : Reinventing the Language of Contestation in Postwar France, 1945--1968 (MIT Press).
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleOctober Books
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note113 illus.
- Weight975 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byTom McDonough
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.