All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuyana Travel Guide - Travel tips and holiday information on everything from Georgetown accommodation and highlights to birdwatching, wildlife and natural history. Also including Amerindian culture and traditions in Surama, Demerara and the coast, Berbice, Essequibo, activities like canoeing and rainforest walks, tours, ecotourism and conservation.
- Author BiographyRaised in Brooklyn, New York, Kirk Smock is a freelance writer who regularly contributes articles on Guyana for newspapers, magazines and websites.
- Author(s)Kirk Smock
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.03Trending at £12.34
- £11.73Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.