All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a survey of the area from prehistoric times to the present day. Major buildings include the magnificent medieval castles of Chepstow and Raglan, the evocative ruins of Tintern Abbey and Llanthony Priory, and houses such as Tredegar House and The Hendre.
- Author BiographyJohn Newman is overall advisory editor of the Pevsner Architectural Guides and author of the much praised volume on Glamorgan. He is also a Commissioner for the Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments for Wales.
- Author(s)John Newman
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- Series TitlePevsner Architectural Guides: Buildings of Wales
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note64pp illustrations
- Weight793 g
- Width120 mm
- Height180 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £48.72
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
- £14.70Trending at £21.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.