All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe spectacular landscapes of Gwynedd - the historic counties of Anglesey, Caernarfon and Merioneth - are the setting for many of Wales' greatest buildings. Beaumaris, Caernarfon, Conwy and Harlech castles are unsurpassed as works of medieval military architecture.
- Author BiographyRichard Haslam has contributed to the Buildings of Wales series from its foundation; Julian Orbach is an independent architectural historian, and Adam Voelcker is an architect practicing in North Wales.
- Author(s)Adam Voelcker,Julian Orbach,Richard Haslam
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- Series TitlePevsner Architectural Guides: Buildings of Wales
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note120 color illus.
- Weight907 g
- Width120 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.