Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.97Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 7 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany gymnasts have the physical attributes, but often lack the mental skills needed for peak performance level. Want to be a better gymnast? In this book, Olympians Shannon Miller, Amanda Borden, Jaycie Phelps, Kerri Strug, and Tim Daggett discuss how they used mental skills to become champions.
- Author BiographyKaren D Cogan and Peter Vidmar
- Author(s)Karen D. Cogan,Peter Vidmar
- PublisherFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Date of Publication29/09/1999
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleSport Psychology Library
- Place of PublicationMorgantown, WV
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos & tables
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £16.65Trending at £17.12
- £9.33Trending at £12.98
- £12.80Trending at £13.59
- £7.73Trending at £9.89
- £27.18Trending at £27.72
- £12.26Trending at £14.43
- £13.94Trending at £14.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.