All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £24.34Trending at £26.55
- £26.99Trending at £30.45
- £7.40Trending at £8.92
- £8.99Trending at £10.85
- £13.72Trending at £16.99
- £11.57Trending at £13.48
About this product
- DescriptionA concise introduction providing a thorough and up-to-date overview of the full range of gynaecological cancers.
- Author BiographyMahmood I. Shafi is Consultant Gynaecological Surgeon & Oncologist, Department of Gynaecological Oncology, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge University Hospitals, Cambridge, UK. Helena Earl is Reader in Clinical Cancer Medicine and Honorary Consultant in Medical Oncology, University of Cambridge Department of Oncology, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge University Hospitals, Cambridge, UK. Li Tee Tan is Consultant Clinical Oncologist, Oncology Centre, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Trust, Cambridge, UK.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note40 b/w illus. 14 tables
- Weight530 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byHelena M. Earl,Li Tee Tan,Mahmood I. Shafi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.