H -Control for Distributed Parameter Systems: A State-Space Approach by Bert Van Keulen (Paperback, 2012)
All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
About this product
- Author(s)Bert Van Keulen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/10/2012
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleSystems & Control: Foundations and Applications
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight397 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction.- 2 Pritchard-Salamon systems.- 3 Linear quadratic control and frequency domain inequalities.- 4 H?-control with state-feedback.- 5 H?-control with measurement-feedback.- 6 Examples and conclusions.- A Stability theory.- B Differentiability and some convergence results.- C The invariant zeros condition.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.