Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £9.99
- £7.85Trending at £10.98
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £20.00
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £6.72Trending at £6.89
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
About this product
- Author(s)Elizabeth Anderson
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight455 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction \ 1. Voices of the Dead: Trauma and Spiritualism \ 2. Cloud of Witnesses: Moravian Communities \ 3. Writing as Ritual \ 4. Image and Divine Difference \ 5. Writing as Sanctuary: Sacred Places and Pilgrimages \ Conclusion \ Bibliography \ Index.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Anderson is Research Fellow at the University of Stirling, UK. She is the editor of Memory, Mourning and Landscape.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.