CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.38Trending at £19.63
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionChapters in this book are contributions from the 9th Conference on limestone hydrogeology, organized in Besancon in September 2011 selected by the scientific committee of H2Karst.The book presents latest results on in the field of groundwater flow and storage within the different subsystems of karst aquifers;
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication17/05/2014
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleEnvironmental Earth Sciences
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note85 Illustrations, color; 42 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 184 p. 127 illus., 85 illus. in color.
- Weight461 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCatherine Bertrand,Francois Zwahlen,Jacques Mudry,James W. LaMoreaux
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.