All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of this book is updated to include current best practices and new developments in HACCP, offering a compendium of up-to-date thinking and standards in development, implementation and maintenance of HACCP programs for food safety management.
- Author BiographySara Mortimore is the Vice President of Product Safety, Quality Assurance, and Regulatory Affairs at Land O'Lakes. She is the co-author of several successful books on HACCP and food safety management. Carol Wallace is Principal Lecturer, Food Safety Management and Co-Director of the International Institute of Nutritional Sciences and Applied Food Safety Studies at the University of Central Lancashire, UK. She is Course Leader for postgraduate food safety and HACCP programs and works closely with international food companies and organizations for the ongoing improvement of food safety standards.
- Author(s)Carol Wallace,S. Mortimore
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note85 Tables, black and white; XXX, 475 p.
- Weight919 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2013
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.56
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.