All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication04/07/2016
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note74 black & white illustrations, 168 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight713 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byHuawei Technologies Co.
- Table Of Contents1. Network Communication Fundamentals.- 2. VRP Basics.- 3. Ethernet.- 4. STP.- 5. VLAN.- 6. IP Basics.- 7. TCP and UDP.- 8. Routing Protocol Basics.- 9. Inter-VLAN Layer 3 Communication.- 10. Link Technologies.- 11. DHCP and NAT.- 12. PPP and PPPoE.- 13. Network Management and Security.
- Author BiographyHuawei is one of the leading ICT solution providers worldwide. Our vision is to enrich life through communication, and it is with this vision that we are able to leverage our ICT technologies and experience to help everyone bridge the digital divide and become a part of the information society so that all may enjoy the benefits of ICT services. We endeavor to popularize ICT, facilitate education, and cultivate ICT talents, providing people with the tools necessary to build a fully connected world. To help ICT practitioners hone their skills and gain practical experience, Huawei launched the industry's first freely available network simulation platform in September 2012. Known as the enterprise network simulation platform (eNSP), it has been downloaded millions of times and has become the cornerstone of learning how to operate network devices. HCNA Networking Experiment Guide can be used in conjunction with eNSP to deepen your understanding of the practical aspects of networking. HCNA Networking Study Guide perfectly complements eNSP, focusing on the principles of network technologies and the theory behind ICT. Integrating practice and theory is essential to building in-depth ICT knowledge. This book is the culmination of efforts by Dr. Jiang Yonghong and his writing team. Dr. Jiang is a senior technical expert in Huawei and has worked with us for over 10 years. Before joining Huawei, Dr. Jiang gained many years of teaching experience in both domestic and international universities. He therefore has a deep understanding of how knowledge can be taught and mastered. Logic is important for explaining principles, as too is the accuracy of information-the very essence of this is embodied in HCNA Networking Study Guide.
Most relevant reviews
- philip897115 Mar, 2017by
HCNA Networking Study Guide, Huawei Technologies Co., 9789811015533
Bought this book because I was attending a Huawei training course, mainly as a conversion from using Cisco kit. The content was very useful and supported the HCNA hands on configuration work. To be successful with obtaining the HCNA certification there will be a need to access additional information relating to the various protocols used by computer networks (OSPF, Ethernet, TCP/IP, etc) as familiarity with these is also required.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.02