CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionHigh-density Polyethylene (HDPE) geomembranes are widely used for liners and sealings in geotechnical engineering. This handbook covers various aspects of the field: basic materials, geomembrane manufacture, textured geomembranes, long-term performance and testing, installation and welding of geomembranes, quality assurance and control, and more.
- Author BiographyDr. Werner Mueller studied physics at the Free University in Berlin and wrote his doctor thesis in the field of nuclear solid state physics at the Hahn-Meitner-Institute. At the Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing (BAM) he worked first about non-destructive testing of plastics and became in the early 90s head of the working group Plastics in Environmental and Geotechnical Engineering, in which Geosynthetics is one of the main fields of scientific and administrative activity. He is author of numerous papers and book contributions and one of the leading experts in the field of long-term behaviour of geosynthetics.
- Author(s)Werner W. Muller
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/10/2006
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note56 black & white tables, biography
- Weight914 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.