All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.01
- £31.99Trending at £32.36
- £11.67Trending at £13.78
- £24.99Trending at £27.56
- £8.69Trending at £10.99
- £5.54Trending at £7.99
- £7.15Trending at £7.93
About this product
- DescriptionOne of a series that introduces young readers to various key foods, looking at how they reach the plate, and what they provide nutritionally. The books cover healthy eating, food classification and modern technology, as well as a recipe to try.
- Author BiographyLouise Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. Her writing covers a wide range of topics from animals and science to history and social studies.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2002
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleFirst Library: Food
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date09/11/2005
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.