All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionSet of 20 questionnaires: How I Think (HIT) Questionnaire . The manual, which must be accompanied by the questionnaires, is also available for sale with the questionnaires.
- Author BiographyDr John C. Gibbs , PhD (Harvard University, 1972), is a professor of developmental psychology at The Ohio State University, USA. He has been a member of the State of Ohio Governor's Council on Juvenile Justice and is a faculty associate of The Ohio State University Criminal Justice Research Center. His work has focused on developmental theory, assessment of social cognition and moral judgment development, and interventions with conduct-disordered adolescents. A coauthor on the second edition of Aggression Replacement Training (Research Press, 1998), he is first author of The EQUIP Program (1995) and coauthor of The EQUIP Program Implementation Guide (2001). His other books include EQUIP for Educators (Research Press, 2005), Moral Development and Reality: Beyond the Theories of Kohlber, Hoffman, and Haidt (3rd ed.; Oxford University Press, in press) and Moral Maturity: Measuring the Development of Sociomoral Reflection (Erlbaum/Taylor & Francis, 1992). Dr Alvaro Q. Barriga , PhD (The Ohio State University, 1996), is a psychologist at the Center for Traumatic Stress in Children and Adolescents within the Psychiatry Department of Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. At the center, Dr. Barriga provides trauma focused cognitive-behavioral therapy to youth and their families and provides instruction and supervision to interns and residents. Dr. Barriga's research has focused primarily on the assessment, conceptualization, and treatment of problematic cognitions and behaviors. He has extensive clinical experience within outpatient, inpatient, and residential settings and has consulted with a variety of legal, educational, and mental health agencies. Granville Bud Potter , M.Ed. (Bowling Green State University, 1975) is currently the executive director of the Franklin County (Ohio) Community-Based Correction Facility. While serving in this capacity, he has successfully adapted the EQUIP program to serve adult offenders. Bud is also self- employed as a consultant to correctional and educational agencies. He retired from the Ohio Department of Youth Services in 1998 after 30 years working within institutions and parole divisions. As a consultant, he has worked with agencies in 21 of the United States and 2 states in Australia. He is the past president of the Ohio Correctional and Court Services Association. Much of his professional experience has involved the use of a peer-group modality.
- Author(s)Alvaro Q. Barriga,Granville Bud Potter,John C. Gibbs
- PublisherResearch Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/01/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationIL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch Press Inc.,U.S.
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.