Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionSeeks to address the need for a comprehensive resource for the social, political, gendered and biomedical implications of HIV/AIDS.
- Author BiographyCynthia Pope is Associate Professor of Geography at Central Connecticut State University and Lecturer in Global Health at Yale University. Her work deals with the intersections of geopolitics, gender, and HIV risk in the developing world, particularly Latin America and the Caribbean. Renee T. White is Professor of Sociology and co-director of Black Studies at Fairfield University. She is co-editor of the Journal of HIV/AIDS Prevention in Children and Youth. Her research focuses on health disparities, reproductive and AIDS-related social policy, urban inequalities and social justice. Robert Malow is a Professor of Public Health at Florida International University and is associated editor of AIDS Education and Prevention. He has authored over 150 scientific publications and has led over a dozen National Institutes of Health-funded projects in the area of HIV and substance abuse.
- Author(s)Cynthia Pope,Renee T. White,Robert Malow
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white tables
- Weight1020 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.