Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £70.54Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £22.21Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £13.23Trending at £14.98
- £24.44Trending at £26.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionWith case studies of carefully selected countries, representative of every region of the world, this text allows students and teachers to make cross-cultural comparisons to discover how the problem of HIV and AIDS is viewed in different countries, and how the problem is changing.
- Author BiographyKAREN MCELRATH is a reader in Sociology and Social Policy, Queen's University, Belfast.
- Author(s)Karen McElrath
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleA World View of Social Issues
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps.
- Weight608 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.