All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £22.23Trending at £22.73
- £9.41Trending at £17.12
- £9.53Trending at £14.99
- £7.60Trending at £10.03
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.91Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionComplete with archival illustrations and photographs, specially commissioned photography, lines plans and diagrams, this is a comprehensive and elegantly produced commemorative volume of a remarkable ship.
- Author BiographyAndrew Lambert is Laughton Professor of Naval History in the Department of War Studies at King's College, London. He has written numerous historical works, including the recent bestsellers Admirals: The Naval Commanders Who Made Britain Great (Faber, 2008) and Franklin: Tragic Hero of Polar Navigation (Faber, 2009).
- Author(s)Andrew D. Lambert
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note150 photographs and illustrations
- Weight1183 g
- Width217 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.