All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to elements of HTML including: using style sheets; creating tables and frames; building interactive forms and dynamic documents; and inserting special effects into Web pages.
- Author BiographyChuck Musciano has spent his life on the East Coast, living in Maryland, Georgia, and New Jersey before acquiring a B.S. in computer science from Georgia Tech in 1982. He began his career as a compiler writer and crafter of tools then went on to join Harris Corporation's Advanced Technology Group, where he helped develop large-scale multiprocessors. His prolonged interest in user-interface research and development finally gave way to a position as manager of UNIX Systems in Harris' Corporate Data Center. He left Harris in 1997 to become the chief information officer of the American Kennel Club in Raleigh, North Carolina. There he focuses on re-engineering their legacy information systems to exploit client/server technology over the Internet. Throughout his career, he has known and loved the Internet, having contributed a number of publicly available tools to the Net, and helped start the Internet Movie Database. Chuck has written on UNIX- and Web-related topics in the trade press for the past decade, most visibly as the Webmaster columnist for Sunworld Online (http://www.sunworld.com) and the Tag of the Week columnist for Web Review (http://www.webreview.com). In his spare time he enjoys life in North Carolina with his wife Cindy, daughter Courtney, and son Cole. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bill Kennedy is currently president and chief technical officer of ActivMedia, Inc., a new media marketing and marketing research company based in beautiful Peterborough, NH, but which conducts business with clients and associates from around the world primarily over the Internet (http://www.activmedia.com). When not hacking new HTML pages or writing about them, Dr. Bill (Ph.D. in biophysics of all things) is out promoting a line of intelligent mobile robots as real-world platforms for artificial intelligence and fuzzy logic research and for education (http://www.activmedia.com/robots). Contact Dr. Bill directly at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Bill Kennedy,Chuck Musciano
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Out-of-print date21/08/2000
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight900 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Revised byBill Kennedy
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Reading Age18+
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £25.35Trending at £39.89
- £21.77Trending at £23.79
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £7.72Trending at £10.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.99
- £22.30Trending at £27.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.