CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in PC Laptops & Netbooks
Save on PC Laptops & Netbooks
- £421.43Trending at £463.95
- £489.99Trending at £649.99
- £1,344.99Trending at £1,413.01
- £379.99Trending at £397.10
- £599.99Trending at £1,053.43
- £1,299.99Trending at £1,431.78
- £725.00Trending at £898.65
About this product
- Product InformationThe HP Compaq 6510b notebook is a full-featured highly productive 14.1-inch laptop. It offers powerful dual-core computing in a compact and lightweight design, weighing only 5 lbs. The HP 80 GB Notebook runs on the Genuine Windows XP Professional operating system has an Intel Core 2 Duo T7100 1.8 GHz processor. It features 1 GB of DDR2 memory and an 80 GB hard drive. The HP Compaq 6510b notebook provides a variety of multimedia options such as a high-resolution 14.1-inch WXGA screen and media card reader. It has numerous networking capabilities that include Bluetooth, integrated 10/100/1000 network card, and integrated wireless LAN. Additional features of the HP 80 GB Notebook include a 56K modem, a DVD-RW optical drive, built-in stereo speakers, a DVD single layer burner, a full-size keyboard, a touchpad with scroll zone, and exceptional security management. The 14.1-inch laptop also features a series of input and output ports such as four USB 2.0 ports, FireWire, RJ-45, RJ-11, headphone-out, microphone input, VGA, S-Video, and a docking connector. The HP 80 GB Notebook is 9.57 inches deep by 1.33 inches tall by 13.03 inches wide.
- ModelCompaq 6510b
- Laptop TypeNotebook/Laptop
- Battery Run TimeUp to 5.25 Hours
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Processor TypeIntel Core 2 Duo
- Processor Speed1.8GHz
- Installed Memory1GB
- Hard Drive80GB
- Optical Drive TypeDual Layer DVD±RW/DVD-RAM
- Display Size14.1in.
- Graphics Processing TypeIntegrated/On-Board Graphics
- Networking TypeBluetooth,Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card,Integrated Wireless LAN
- Depth9.57 in.
- Height1.33 in.
- Width13.03 in.
- Weight5 lb.
- Operating SystemWindows Vista
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.